Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bollywood Quiz

Hey guys ! Another week, another question. Last week's answer was Amir Khan and Bollywooddeewana answered it correctly. Here is this week's question:

I am the son of one of the most prominent actresses of Hindi cinema. However, I have mostly done supporting roles in various hit films. One of my female cousins is a popular actress in Bollywood.
These days I am seen mostly in television serials. Who am I ?


This one is quite easy. So hurry and answer now. And Please answer the question here and not on my Twitter account. Thank you. Start answering.  You have till next Wednesday to answer.

Answer: Monish Behl

 Preeti Khan, Bollywooddeewana, Shabnam Sabah Taraanum and _PGN answered correctly. And you guys get this virtual chocolate cake along with a special mention on Twitter :) Enjoy.

6 comments:

♥ Did you like this post -> Then be sure to leave comments ♥