Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Reviews --Coming Soon--

Apologies fellow humans. I haven't been updating this blog because ... Uh ... Life was busy .. I am currently doing a field placement ... And my supervisor treats me like dog poo ! Yeah ! So thats basically it.

I shall update this blog soon-ish. Just juggling a few ideas and will be ready soon.

Hope you all had an awesome new year - so much for 2012 being the end of the world. Just heard that the Mayans found the rest of their calender O.o ... And I thought I was weird.

I will be back soon with more of my bollywood movie reviews.

Peace Out ! :)

1 comment:

  1. Eventually there was not any home to remain warm in. Help a neighbor, and you are going to be rewarded. For more click here Latest Movies and TV-Series News

    ReplyDelete

♥ Did you like this post -> Then be sure to leave comments ♥